Cinnamon Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Get the recipe:
- ¼ c. coconut oil, melted
- 1 banana, thoroughly mashed
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. Wildway Grain-Free Cinnamon Roll Hot Cereal
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ dark chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- Optional (but not really): a glass of Nutty Life Chocolate Cashew Shake
1. Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, combine melted coconut oil, mashed banana, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
3. Next, add in Wildway Cinnamon Roll Hot Cereal and baking soda and mix. Add almond flour in by the tablespoon until batter reaches thick dough consistency. Once mixed well, fold in chopped dark chocolate.
4. Use a tablespoon or small scoop to measure out cookies onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden. Pour a glass of your favorite nut milk, dip a cookie, and enjoy!