Grain-Free Chocolate Peppermint Pancakes
Get the recipe:
- 1/3c. Coconut flour
- 2tbsp Tapioca starch
- 3tbsp Cacao powder
- 1/4tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1tbsp Coconut oil
- 1tbsp Honey
- 1/4c. Full-fat coconut milk
- 1tsp. Peppermint extract
- 1/4tsp baking soda
- 1/4c. Wildway Grain-Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Granola
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut flour, tapioca flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, honey, and peppermint. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and whisk until well combined. Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and grease with coconut oil. Drop 2-3tbsp of batter onto the pan per pancake. Allow to cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Stack pancakes, top with a little coconut whipped cream and some Wildway Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Granola. Enjoy!