Silky Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
Get the recipe:
- 2c. Wildway Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Granola
- 8 dates
- 2c. Raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 2/3c. Full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/3c. Unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1c. Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Banana, pureed
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Optional: maple syrup to taste
- Line an 8-in. springform pie pan with parchment paper.
- For the crust, blend Wildway pumpkin spice granola until a fine and crumble mixture forms. Add in dates and blend until mixture is sticky when pressed into. Transfer the crust mixture into the lined springform pan and press it into an even layer. Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling, drain the soaked cashews and add to a high speed blender along with the remaining ingredients. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Taste the filling and add cinnamon and additional maple syrup to taste.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the frozen crust and spread into an even layer. Top with additional Wildway Pumpkin Spice Granola and place in the freezer to set for at least 3 hours.
- When time to serve, allow the cheesecake to thaw before slicing and serving. Enjoy!