SIMPLE 4-INGREDIENT BANANA PANCAKES
Get the recipe:
- 2 Bananas, mashed
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 c. Wildway Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
Toppings: Wildway Grain-Free Granola, fresh fruit, nut butter, whatever you like!
1. Separate the yolks and the egg whites into two separate small containers.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, bananas, hot cereal, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, whip egg whites for 5 minutes until mixture thickens.
3. Gently fold the whipped egg whites into the batter until evenly combined.
4. Lightly grease a large nonstick pan with coconut oil and heat the pan over medium-low heat. Pour 1/4-c. batter onto the pan and cook until each side is golden.
5. Stack pancakes and top with Wildway Wild Blueberry Granola, fresh fruit, and a drizzle of nut butter!