5-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE NICE CREAM
Get the recipe:
- 2 Bananas, frozen
- ¼ c. Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Nut milk, unsweetened
- Toppings: Wildway Dark Chocolate Strawberry Granola, sliced fresh strawberries, and a drizzle of melted chocolate
1. Line a bread loaf tin with parchment paper.
2. Place all base ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
3. Transfer the nice cream mixture to the lined bread loaf tin and smooth until even. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
4. Allow to thaw slightly before topping with your favorite fruit and lots of Wildway Dark Chocolate Strawberry granola. Enjoy!