CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUTTER GRANOLA COOKIES
Get the recipe:
- 1 c. Wildway Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ c. Almond butter
- ¼ c. Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ c. Nut milk, unsweetened
- 1 c. Wildway Grain-Free Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- ⅓ c. Chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hot cereal and baking powder until well combined. Add in wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Once thoroughly mixed, fold in the granola and chocolate chips until incorporated.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out dough evenly across your baking sheet. Gently press each cookie and top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool, then enjoy!