Cinnamon Roll Sweet Potato Pancakes
Get the recipe:
- 1 packet Wildway Cinnamon Roll Grain-Free Hot Cereal
- ½ banana, mashed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- ¾ c. sweet potato, baked then mashed
- 1/3 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 packet Wildway Cinnamon Roll Hot Cereal, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2. In a separate large bowl, whisk together mashed banana and sweet potato, egg, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet and whisk until well combined. Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
4. Heat a pan on medium-high heat and pour ¼ c. of batter in at a time. Cook until edges begin to darken and bubbles form. Gently flip and allow pancakes 5 minutes to cook on the other side.
5. Once all pancakes are cooked, drizzle a little maple syrup and add some fresh fruit on the side. Enjoy!