FLUFFY PALEO CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
Get the recipe:
- 1/4 c. Wildway Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Toppings: Wildway Grain-Free Dark Chocolate Strawberry Granola, whipped cream, sliced strawberries, chocolate drizzle
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all the cake ingredients and transfer the mixture into a 9-oz. mug.
2. Microwave the mug cake for 1-2 minutes until the cake is completely cooked through. You should be able to cleanly insert and remove a toothpick.
3. Allow the cake to cool for a couple of minutes and top with desired toppings like fresh fruit, coconut whipped cream, and all the Wildway Dark Chocolate Strawberry granola. Enjoy!