Pumpkin Spice Dessert Hummus
Get the recipe:
- 1 can Garbanzo beans
- 1/3c. Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin filling)
- 1/3c. Maple syrup
- 1/2c. Natural almond butter, unsweetened
- 2tsp Pumpkin spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- Wildway Grain-Free Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- Optional: mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients EXCEPT for the Wildway granola and chocolate chips.
- Pulse the mixture until well combined and smooth in consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and mix in Wildway Dark Chocolate Sea Salt granola and chocolate chips if desired.
- Serve with pretzels, chips, apple slices, or whatever suits your spooky fancy!