Raw Fudgy Vegan Brownies
Get the recipe:
- 1 c. Wildway Grain-Free Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- 1/4 c. Wildway Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
- 1 c. walnuts
- 1 c. juicy dates, pitted
- 1/3 c. cacao powder
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup for more sweetness
- Topping: Wildway Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- Line a square 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set to the side.
- In a food processor, thoroughly blend the walnuts. Add in the dates and blend until a sticky paste forms. Be sure to scrape down the sides to incorporate all ingredients well. Add in 1 c. of Wildway Dark Chocolate Sea Salt granola and blend until mixture is well combined.
- Add in cacao powder, Wildway Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal, blended banana, and vanilla extract. Pulse until well combined.
- Transfer the brownie mixture to the lined baking pan and press into an even layer. Place the pan into the fridge for 1 hour to cool and set.
- Remove the brownies from the fridge and top with Wildway Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola to your heart's desire, enjoy!