This recipe and more are featured in our spring issue of Live Wild Magazine. In this issue you can read about the power of perception, why we should run to discomfort, and the meaning of good adversity. And of course, more delicious recipes like this! Head on over and check out the magazine by clicking here.
Sweet Potato Dessert Nachos
Get the recipe:
- 1 medium sweet potato
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp nut butter, drizzled
- Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola
- Additional toppings: dairy-free yogurt, chocolate chips, fresh fruit, or anything else you like!
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet.
2. Slice sweet potato into ¼-in rounds. Place on the baking sheet and spray with avocado or coconut oil. Sprinkle cinnamon on top and bake for 35-40 minutes until rounds are soft and tender.
3. Once cooked, allow the sweet potato rounds to cool. On a plate, stack the rounds and top with your favorite sweet treats. We went for our favorite classic - all the nut butter drizzle and granola!
*Disclaimer: the granola is a must if you want to take your dessert nachos to the next level