Watch the video:
Get the recipe:
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Wildway Coconut Cashew Grain-Free Granola
- 1/3 cup Wildway Grain-Free Original Hot Cereal
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a pie dish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peeled and sliced apples, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Mix until apples are evenly coated in sugar and cinnamon.
- Transfer cinnamon sugar apples into pie dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine Wildway granola, hot cereal, and maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Top apples with granola mixture and spread evenly atop apples.
- Bake apples for 30-35 minutes until top is golden brown
- Serve with yogurt or ice cream and enjoy!