Lemony blueberry Muffin bites
Catch us whipping these up to enjoy on our summer picnic. These lemon blueberry muffin bites are the perfect light and delightful snack to enjoy, not to mention how easy and simple they are to make. We love making little energy bites like these to enjoy as a dessert or snack. Whip these up real quick for all to enjoy!
Get the recipe:
- 1/4c. Tahini
- 1/4c. Applesauce, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 2/3c. Coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2c. Wildway Grain-Free Lemon Blueberry Snack Mix
- In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the coconut flour.
- Chop up the Wildway Lemon Blueberry Snack Mix into smaller pieces, then fold into the batter.
- Using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, measure and roll out the bites. Refrigerate until firm and store in the fridge to enjoy for days to come!