Watch the video:
Get the recipe:
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and diced
- 1 cup carrot, peeled
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled
- 1 medium apple
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- Topping: Wildway Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Granola
- In a small pot, brown chopped onion in 1 tbsp avocado oil. Once the onion is translucent, add in the chopped garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Add in peeled and chopped carrot, sweet potato, and butternut squash. Cook vegetables for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in peeled and chopped apple along with allspice, cinnamon, and vanilla extract, and vegetable stock.
- Cover the pot and cook on low-medium heat until the vegetables are soft, about 35 minutes. Once soft, use a blender or an immersion blender to blend ingredients until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and allow to cool. Top with Wildway Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Granola for the perfect cozy fall flavor.
- Store in refrigerator or in freezer to enjoy later on!