Watch the video:
Get the recipe:
- 3/4 cup Wildway Grain-Free Original Hot Cereal
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp unrefined coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- Topping: Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a loaf tin with a little coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, and baking powder and mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add in pumpkin puree and mix until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into greased loaf tin and spread until level.
- Top with all the Wildway granola your heart desires and bake at 350F for 45 minutes (until able to cleanly insert and remove a toothpick).
- Store in fridge and enjoy!