Double Dark Chocolate Granola Muffins
Get the recipe:
- 1 cup mashed banana (2-3 bananas)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ c. Wildway Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
- ½ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ c. coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 c. chocolate chips (optional)
- Toppings: Wildway Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a 12-muffin tin with coconut oil or liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed banana, eggs, tahini, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk dry ingredients: Wildway Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal, coconut flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Add dry ingredients into wet and mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and mix.
4. Spoon batter evenly into 12 muffin tins. Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed cleanly. At 5 minutes, remove muffins from oven, sprinkle Dark Chocolate Sea Salt granola on top of each, then place back in oven for remaining time. Enjoy!