Easy Rosemary Coconut Cashew Chicken
- 1 small chicken breast
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup avocado oil or light olive oil
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped fine
- ½ cup Wildway Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola
- Preheat oven to 350
- To make the simple homemade paleo mayonnaise, combine the egg, oil, Dijon mustard, sea salt, lemon juice and rosemary in a small jar. Using an immersion blender, blend until whipped and thickened
- Take the chicken breast and pat with a cloth to dry
- Take 1-2 TBS of the mayonnaise and spread generously along the top of the chicken
- Cover with Wildway Coconut Cashew Grain-free Granola, pressing gently to stick to the chicken.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven at 350 for 25-30 min.