Fluffy Hot Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
Get the recipe:
- 1/2c. Nut butter
- 2tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2tsp Peppermint extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2c. Unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4c. Coconut flour
- 1/4c. Arrowroot powder
- 1/2tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4c. Dark chocolate chips
- 1/4c. Wildway Grain-Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Granola
- Warm your nut butter in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. In a standing mixer, combine warm nut butter maple syrup, peppermint extract and vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Next, add in cacao powder, coconut flour, arrowroot powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Mix until a dough begins to form. Fold in the chocolate chips and Wildway Dark Chocolate Peppermint Granola with a spatula.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before baking in the oven. Preheat your oven to 350F while your dough chills.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the dough from the fridge and use a cookie scoop to portion out 12 cookies.
- Once all the cookies are portioned, roll each ball until smooth. Place them on the parchment paper and press the tops to flatten. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the baked cookies and allow to cool, then enjoy!