Holiday Cranberry Pumpkin Loaf
Get the recipe:
- 1 c. Coconut flour
- 1/4c. Tapioca starch
- 1/3c. Toasted Coconut Hot Cereal
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3c. Unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4c. Maple syrup
- 3/4c. Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3c. Fresh cranberries
- 1/2c. Wildway Grain-Free Gingerbread Granola
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper that is lightly greased with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, tapioca, starch, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Next, add in the pumpkin, eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the cranberries to the dough until evenly dispersed. Next, fold in 1/2c. Wildway Pumpkin Spice Granola.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and even out with a spoon or spatula. Bake for 40 minutes or until the bread is firm and a toothpick is able to be inserted and removed cleanly.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow the bread to cool for 45-60 minutes so it sets before slicing.
- Once the bread is cooled, slice, serve, and enjoy!