Introducing our simple and sweet Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola Date Bark - Your Ultimate Holiday Season Sweet Treat!
A Recipe by Feasting On Fruit
- 20 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups Wildway Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Pit the dates and spread them flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (5 rows of 4). Place a sheet of wax paper on top and press to smash the dates down and together into as much of a flat rectangle as possible.
2. Spread a thin layer of peanut/almond butter on top of the dates.
3. Sprinkle on a generous layer of the Wildway Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola.
4. Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil. Drizzle evenly on top of the granola layer. Tap the pan lightly on the counter to evenly spread the chocolate without losing too much off the sides.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Top with flakey salt before breaking into pieces.
Time to enjoy!
Wanna give this recipe a try? from now until 11/15 use the code Week2 for 1 free package of Dark Chocoalte Sea Salt Granola with any 3 pack purchase of 8oz Wildway Grain Free Granola.