Wildway: Vegan Paleo Fudge by @FeastingOnFruit
This vegan paleo fudge is a delight just in time for the holidays. With maple syrup and coconut oil, it's the perfect treat without any guilt! The best part? Making this fudge is as easy as 1-2-3.
- 1 cup (260g) almond butter
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- 3 tbsp (60g) maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (80g) dark chocolate, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (60g) Wildway Coconut Cashew Granola or your favorite Wildway Granola
- 1/4 cup (35g) pomegranate seeds
- Flakey salt for topping
- In a small saucepan, combine almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Whisk on medium heat until melted with no lumps remaining.
- Turn off the heat, and stir in vanilla and chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour into an 8x4” loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Top the fudge with Wildway Coconut Cashew Granola and pomegranate seeds.
- Refrigerate overnight until firm (or you can freeze, but I prefer the softer texture in the fridge)
- Sprinkle with flakey salt, slice into squares and enjoy.